Q&A Apple Music Maya Clars
Describe one of your earliest musical memories in detail.
- I remember when my parents gave me my first synthesizer. The first melody I've learned was "Winx Club - Magic Winx".
What are your top 3 all-time favorite albums on Apple Music, and why?
- It's always hard to answer which albums or songs your favorite. It often depends on your current mood. Although, I'd say that the album "Vessels" from Starset is important to me. Right now I love "The Happy Star" from Lexie Liu for its unique sound.
Find a song of yours on Apple Music that you love and tell us what makes it special.
- "Dance of Death" will be always a special song for me. It was my first time working on Cubase while I was creating this song. It also my little anthem about freedom of long lasting sadness that I had been experiencing during that period.
What’s one of the most memorable moments in your career so far?
- The most memorable moments in my musical career is that I love seeing people connect with each other through music. It's so beautiful to see. Sounds connect people on a deeper level than we know. It is something that is hard to explain.
Is there anything left on your bucket list as an artist or band?
- Sure! I have a lot of ideas that I want to turn into reality. It's all a matter of time. Hopefully in the nearest future!
May 30, 2023